Tours in Western Ukraine
Western Ukraine - a set of Ukrainian lands at the western part of the country that once belonged to the Austro-Hungarian Empire from 1867 to 1918, and called in that time - the West Ukrainian People's Republic.
Western Ukraine has 7 regions of Ukraine, namely:
- Lviv region. Center - the city Lviv, which is traditionally considered historical, economic, cultural and educational center of western Ukraine.
- Ivano-Frankivsk region. Center of region is Ivano-Frankivsk - regional and tourist center of western Ukraine.
- Ternopil region. The regional center is city Ternopil.
- Volyn region. Center - the city Lutsk.
- Rivne region. Center in the city Rivne.
- Chernivtsi region. Center in the city Chernivtsi.
- Khmelnytski region. Center in the city Khmelnytski.
The most outstanding tourist natural attractions:
Carpathian mountain ranges, mountain Goverla, canyon Dniester, a volcano Starunya, Uritsky rocks, lake Svitiaz "Ukrainian Baikal", Shatskih lakes, lake Synevyr, Shipot waterfall, mountain Homiak, lake Solotvynske, Beregovsky, Shumshorsky, Lumshorsky and hydrogen sulfide fontanel, the Truskavets fontanel, Crystal сave and cave Mlynki, geological reserve "Basalt pillars", the oak-patriarch - 1300 years old, nature reserve "Podilsky Tovtry" and the cave Atlantis.