Weekend "Ascent of Goverla"
3-days tour cost (for groups)
Hoverla mountain is the highest point of the Ukrainian Carpathians. Height Goverly 2061 meters in the Carpathians say that every Ukrainian must at least once in your life visit Goverle ...
07.00 Arriving in Ivano-Frankivsk train number 43. Check-in Kalush.
Placing on in private houses. Relax at lunch.
In the afternoon, you expect a tour of the famous tourist center Yaremche (unique waterfall "test" especially the view from the bridge, mineral springs, enclosure with deer and wild boars, visit the gift market where you buy gutsulskie souvenirs, many of which handmade with natural materials). .
Return to the house.
19.00. Picnic, Vacations. Wishing - sauna.
09.00. Check the foot Goverly.
10.00. Registration of CP. Instruction. Begin climbing Goverlu.
Rest on top (if a group will be of more than 15 people). The ascent takes 5-6 hours, depending on the physical training of participants in the group.
17.00. Return to the foot. Check-in Kalush.
19.00. Dinner. Wishing - sauna.
10.00. Horseback riding, barbeque skewers (for extra charge)
13.00. Removal of the base. Moving to Ivano-Frankivsk.
Adventure in Coloma, if a group will be more than 15 people (Museum of Eggs).
16.00. Moving to Ivano-Frankivsk.
19.15. Departure by train number 44 "Ivano-Frankivsk - Kyiv"
The price included a trip
- Transfer from Ivano-Frankivska to Yaremche, if a group will be more than 15 people (luxury bus met the group at the station and take you to the private sector in Yaremcha). Those services are designed for the way back
- Transfer to Goverly foot and bounce back.
- Accommodationat the boarding house (room for two, three, four people with toilet and shower at the floor) with two meals. Possible accommodation - up to 50 people. By place of residence is a large yard for organizing activities (peak-nick, dancing)
- Organization picnic at Hoverla
- Instruction and excursions according to the program
The price of a trip is not included
- Railway travel and personal expenses
- Train number 43 "Kyiv - Ivano-Frankivsk"
- Train number 44 "Ivano-Frankivsk - Kyiv"